Cookies enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features to you. A cookie is an element of data that we send to your browser, which may then store it on your computer. Some of these cookies are essential to make our website work, but some are optional and used to give us insights in to how the website is being used, enable extended features on the website and help us make improvements. Optional cookies will always be set to off unless you enable them.
There are three kinds of cookies:
- Functional Cookies (essential) are required for our site to work, they are used to keep track of your progress through the questions we ask so that we can ask conditional questions based on previous answers, and they helps us keep track of items you add to your basket, discount codes used and similar functions. As our Sites will not work without these cookies, they are enabled by default, and cannot be turned off.
- Analytics Cookies (optional) are set by our analytics systems. They enable us to track the most popular areas and offers on our website. This information is only used by SWSM. The information collected is anonymous.
- Enhancement Cookies (optional) enable extra functionality on our website, for instance we may include a button from social network sites such as Facebook so that you can "like" certain pages.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to the Savings EngineTM. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations and display personalised content, among other customised features and services we provide.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the Savings EngineTM content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
Why do you need to know this?
SWSM reserves the right to make changes to these terms and policy at any time by posting a revised version of it on this site. The date of the changes will be listed in the 'Last updated' section below. By using the website after the date changes were made, you are agreeing to the changes.
Last updated: September 2019